Monday, August 30, 2010

Valli+Eden

Here we go...my first picture post!

This is the wedding invitation for Valli & Eden. As I said before..it's simple and elegant.
  • Names are printed on a thick red band that surrounds the entire invitation.
  • The red band holds together the invitation, rsvp and a note that was included.
  • The entire invitation is printed on white card stock and mounted on black paper.

The thank you card is similar to the invitation.
  • It measures 3.5" x 5"
  • It is flat card printed on thick white card stock.

3 comments:

  1. This looks great!
    You are so talented. God truly is good-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dope! Sorta reminds me of a wine label. In fact, when I open up my winery, I'll hire you to design the labels for my top selling sauvignez blanc bottle.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...