Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Design...

The word 'design' can incorporate different connotations and disciplines for various fields. Yes, I love graphic design and jewelry design, but there are so many other things that I enjoy doing.

I want this blog to incorporate all that I love to create. I not only want to include my graphic and jewelry designs, but also my passion of textiles, flora, food..the list is endless. I want to showcase anything and everything that drives me to use my hands to create something spectacular. This blog will hopefully showcase all my creative pursuits, not only with paper and jewelry.

At this point, I feel like I need to play catch up. I've been involved with so many things in the past years that I want to keep you all up to date with all that I've done and all that I'm about to do. At the moment, it seems like a tedious task...but I am up for the challenge!

So what better way to begin the process than now! Here are just a couple of things that I worked on during the past few months:



Most of the things I create are mainly for other individuals, I rarely keep the things I create for myself. If you have never created something from scratch for a special someone, you should definitely try it. It's a personal high for me...it's pure satisfaction!

  1. pink felt booties
  2. clutches designs with various fabrics

1 comment:

  1. tried to comment on today's posting, and got a message that the blog 'didn't exist' -- WTF??? So here's what I said....I love it, keep on going, I will check frequently, and pass it on to my friends, I am a BIG fan of yours..love Aunt Sar

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...