A few months ago we received news that someone in our family was having a baby, and recently they found out the sex. In addition, another friend just gave birth to their first child this past weekend. The excitement that surrounds the news of a little one is intoxicating. I have 4 nieces and a nephew and each time my sisters broke their little secrets to us, I couldn't help but cry. Children are amazing blessings and here are just a few baby showers, announcements and birthdays that I was asked to create for my clients. This post is dedicated to those little miracles...
all invitations are cut and assembled by hand.
- Baby Shower...hand punched ducks on 3 different colored green strips. Strips then hand sewn onto card
- Birthday...Shrek themed party...invitation printed on blue paper then matted on hand cut green paper with raised '2'
- Birthday...Circus themed party
- Baby announcement..hand drawn family crest with baby's name (front)
- Baby announcement..baby picture printed and pasted on card with details on opposite end (inside)
- Baby announcement...baby's scanned footprints included on announcement
- Birthday...Lego themed party..invitation printed on matte white paper and matted on thick red cardstock
- Baby Shower...invitation printed on matte white paper and matted on green cardstock
- Baby Announcement...raised hand cut bloomers with baby's name printed on them. Invitation matted on pink cardstock.