Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What's missing?

Have you ever been all ready to go out and suddenly realize something is missing. More often than not, for me, it's usually a piece of jewelry. You would think that all I would need to do is grab my enormous jewelry box and choose the proper piece for my outfit, but what happens when I can't find that perfect piece? Believe or not, I make it. I know....it sounds crazy. I usually quickly create ('quickly' being the operative word) a pair of earrings or a sweet simple necklace. I have been known to do this on more than one occasion...just ask my husband. So this blog, is dedicated to those last minute pieces that I happen to whip up in the 'blink of an eye'...well maybe slightly longer than a 'blink'.




  1. Monogrammed sterling silver pendant, oxidized, on thin silver chain
  2. Hand forged rustic sterling silver bead on silver chain
  3. Silver hammered cut-out earrings
  4. Carved jade beads separated by smaller ivory beads on silver hoops
  5. Drop earrings w/ jade stones
  6. Silver hoops with flat turquoise beads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...