Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Beginnings...

Starting a new line can not only be daunting but overwhelming. Constantly thinking of new ideas is difficult to say the least. Originality is what sells as well as if the darn thing looks pretty to wear. So with all these things to think about makes the process quite stressful...yet a light has been seen, faintly, at this seemingly endless tunnel. I started this necklace last week and I think I've perfected it enough to be quite happy with the end result. I have several ideas in my head regarding my new line...and frankly, I'm super excited about it. It definitely will take time to produce, since I have other things going on at the moment, but totally enthusiastic about the pieces. I'll keep you posted...but for now, here's my recent creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...