Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Baby booties...

So, here begins my 'hand-made' journey to the holidays. My first recipients: all the kids in my life..and there are a lot! So let's start with the smallest ones. I have a few lil ones under the age of one that can use some cute handmade booties. I knitted them using the pattern from the book, "Stitch 'n Bitch". Super fast to make, which I like, and what's even better, super easy! What more can you ask for?

Every year I crochet or knit at least one thing for either myself or someone else...and each year, I need to re-teach myself how to crochet and knit. Everything I do is mostly self-taught so I need to always go back to my books to remember how to do certain things. Yet these lil booties, were a cinch to create and hopefully the ones receiving it will enjoy them too...or at least their parents. =)








1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...