Monday, November 22, 2010

A celebration in CANDY LAND....

Saturday, we celebrated my niece's 4th birthday with a Candy Land theme. If I was ever excited for a birthday theme it was this one! I, frankly, LOVE candy so setting up for the festivities was super fun for me. After doing much research on Google, we came up with some hand-made decorations that were totally doable and transformed my sister's digs into a candy wonderland. Check out the photos...




  1. welcome sign
  2. candyland path into play area
  3. create your own gingerbread man station
  4. gingerbread men
  5. gift station
  6. food station
  7. colorful utensils, plates, napkins
  8. mini muffins
  9. favor bags
  10. candyland cake
  11. piƱata
  12. happy birthday lila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...