Sunday, November 28, 2010

A personal message from SANTA!!!

I found this site today and was super excited to try it out on my nieces and nephew. You personalize it by answering a few questions, uploading some pics and send to whomever you wish to receive a personalized message from Santa Claus. Once I was done, I had asked my sisters to put me on iChat or Skype so that I can see the reactions from my niece and nephew (unfortunately, my other niece was asleep already). The reaction from both of them was so priceless. Imagine! Getting a message from Santa Claus just for you. If you have a special little one or even a good friend who would get a kick out of it, go to Portable North Pole. It's definitely worth it!!



picture courtesy of portablenorthpole.tv

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...