Thursday, November 11, 2010

Warmth on a chilly day...(continued)

So continued from a previous post... here's the hand warmer for my sister's stroller that I had sewn for her last week. I finally moved away from the computer and walked over to give it to her...and here are the pics to prove it! Unfortunately, my sister wasn't there to showcase it, but Jacy, her babysitter was, who, by the way, is ecstatic that I made that for her! The lil one in the background, my almost 4 year old niece, Lila.

Eventually I plan on showcasing a bunch of them on Etsy, but for now, my younger sister gets first dibs...(Now to make another one for my older sibling).



1 comment:

  1. I love this! It's a brilliant idea! Geez, all us Park Slope nannies will eat this up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...