Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wedding Days are Here Again!! - Vanessa + Mike

First post of 2011!! YAY! Welcome back...

My first project of the new year was creating wedding invitations! Honestly, one of my favorite things to design besides baby cards. Vanessa, the bride to be, is kinda like me...crafty!! It seemed we loved a lot of the same things which made it easy to design their cards for their special day. She already had an idea on what she envisioned their cards to look like as well as knowing that she wanted to use the colors of their wedding (matisse blue and mexican poppy). With that as my motivation, we came up with the invitations below...and they came out wonderful!!! (if I do say so myself...*pat on back*) They're simple with a touch of craftiness! =)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...