Friday, February 4, 2011

Baby dreams...

I definitely have baby on the brain. Wonder what your little one is dreaming as they lay peacefully in their crib, bed, floor etc.? Well this concept designer did. Her name: Adele Enerson and she is pretty amazing. While her daughter sleeps, she designs a scene around her....trying to imagine what it is that her baby is dreaming about. The images are fantastic and the creativity abounds! I came across her through my sister. She had sent me the images and when I googled her, I came across her blog. Definitely something for you to check out. If you're into this type of stuff, you'll fall in love. All you need is a little bit of imagination...and Adele has it. Below are some of my favs. Check out her blog at:
http://milasdaydreams.blogspot.com/




all images by Adele Enerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...