Tuesday, February 15, 2011

For the Love of Food

You know the saying..."the only way to a man's heart is through his stomach"? Well last night's dinner is proof that it's still true. My husband, Micah and I rarely celebrate this so called "hallmark" holiday just cause we have the general view that there shouldn't be one day to express how you feel..it should be everyday...Yes, super cheesy we know, but it totally holds true. Yet, I wanted to make a special meal just for this occasion so I searched for the perfect Valentine's Day dinner to create. Lo and behold, Martha Stewart to the rescue. I searched her vast recipe archives and came across the perfect menu for last night. Granted, I may have been way ahead of myself on this task but I marched right on and never looked back. After my enormous grocery shopping excursion, I set out to create the perfect Valentine's Day meal...and after 4 and a half hours of cooking (a definite feat), I was super pleased and so was Micah...which was what mattered the most. Here's the menu I served up...with accompanying pics. Bon Appetit!

3 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im crashing your place next san valentino!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmm AMAZING! looks delish Marivi!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...