Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It must be in the water...

Babies, babies, babies!!! I recently had another baby shower for my friend, Erika...and of course, I couldn't go without making her a little diddy. At my shower, I received such a beautiful handmade bib from her and her wonderful grandmother knitted me an adorable baby sweater and booties. How could I compete? I decided to sew a pair of felt booties for the lil one. She's having a baby boy so what else but blue will do! In addition to make it a bit more special, I monogrammed one of the booties with the initial "B" for their last name since we don't know what the baby's name will be yet. I found the pattern and went to town. Love making baby items...super fun and doesn't take as much time as sewing something for myself. =)






pattern from Martha Stewart Encyclopedia of Sewing a
nd Fabric Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...