Monday, November 26, 2012

Here comes Santa Claus...

I don't know about you, but I have been a Pinterest maniac for the past few months now. I search for everything on there. Now that the holidays are fast approaching, I decided this year I would have an advent calendar for Isabella. Of course, I would rather not have to buy one so I searched for the cutest ones to make. There were so many different ones to choose from that I created a board for it just in case I wanted to make a new one for next year. Since December is right around the corner, I opted to make this one. Just had to print it, cut it out and assemble - easy peasy...well, it was slightly time consuming but it was well worth it. Now all I need are things to put inside...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...