Thursday, December 13, 2012

An IKEA re-do...

Since we decided that Isabella was big enough to graduate from the high chair,  I decided to purchase an Ikea table and chairs. I bought the set in plain white and chose to personalize it when I got home. The reason being, that the table is just painted pine, and once Isabella starts to draw or eat on that table, it will instantly get dirty. I had leftover wallpaper from my recent office renovation and thought that would work perfectly for the top of the table.  The wallpaper is basically contact paper for walls..super easy to clean and wipe off any smudges or food that will eventually fall on it. After realizing I had a few more feet left of wallpaper, I decided to cover the seat of two chairs. The results...well, see for yourself. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...